Monday, January 11, 2016

The Galaxy Is Changing By Pat Willis#224534

As many of you know originally I was with the other network A.N.N.  Soon I was making this site and creating Galaxy Gathering, during that time another of the A.N.N. staff came over to my side of the street to work here.

The Mother Superior of the Brotherhood itself, Deborah Roaché-Hudak was my first co-worker here at G.G. Eventually she left our offices and who should step up to take her place? My recruiter into the Brotherhood KiloTone Recoil, that's who. Eventually the duties of Brotherhood command weighed on him also and he departed from our offices.

Then we come to Sgt. Ron Frye / Monk Malone, he was next in the G.G. offices and also a Brotherhood member. But he had things in life to attend to and is now with us in more of an emergency capacity, so he is semi-retired from us basically.

This leaves me and David, a Brotherhood member, and a Heroes member together totally even. No majority Brotherhood support, or vote. We may be stirring up the pot even more by adding another editor very soon.

So I guess change has come to the Galaxy Gathering offices, we are now more of a publicly controlled news company, than a private one. I have always said we are here for the players and I have always meant it, just now it will be reflected more in the staff as it won't be majority Brotherhood members. Allow me to say David is an awesome editor and a hell of a nice guy. (For a non Brotherhood member) So we shall see what we shall see, but  aside from myself here at G.G. the Brotherhood has left the building.

Submitted by Pat Willis#224534