Wednesday, January 27, 2016

No Mecha Left Behind Part 2 By Cher MechaGalaxy Lee#875837

Day Unknown, While walking up hill slop looking what appears to be giant layers of Mesozoic era. The atmosphere at this level seems very low and it is more visible. A few hundred yards from where I am I than see the red light. This time the red light is much bigger. As I got closer to the light it appears to be some weird mecha. It thing was huge I was not able to tell how big it was as the lower half of it's body was buried.

 I climbed into this mysterious mecha, the internal of this mecha is extremely advance compare to the Aspis. I was looking for some kind of chip or engine to start this mecha, but the mystery of this mecha surprise me. At the corner I found a storage. I opened it and inside I found two gloves, two shoes, and a helmet, but it's not normal gloves shoes or helmet it's some kind of sensor. I put it on but it did nothing. I searched for the chip hoping that I can find it but nowhere is a chip found. What I did find was a piece of paper that has some name and number on it. I search the other room than I moved on looking for the mecha controls but there seems to be none. I went to the storage room and saw a body vest. I examined the vest to see how the vest would operate.

The vest fits perfectly than a orange light flash the whole entire storage room. The room lights up and a voice ask me for my name and ID. I took out the piece of paper and said the words and numbers. Than A screen pop up as I moved. I am controlling the mecha by moving. I got the mecha off the ground and warmed up the mecha. It took a while before I was able to get used to the mecha. What I found out about this mecha is that it has advance proj. fire.

The proj. fire was so advance it could have been mistaken for a laser, but of course it wasn't the same coloration as laser. This mecha was pretty fast for such a big mecha. It feels like it's around the range of a 75 tonnage or 85 tonnage. It was a really fast mecha, but the armor was so high it could have been a 100 tonnage mecha. With a little of traveling I finally got to the other side. Now the next trick would be to get to the top.

4 hours later, I got to the top and the gateway is intact and fully functional. I jumped in the gateway, it transfer me into the correct gateway. As I enter the other side I surprise everyone there as they would think an group of Army is going to appear, but as it seem it's just one. They thought that I was some kind of spy so they took me. Thank God my Commander knew me before they took me into Zone Zero.















Submitted by Cher MechaGalaxy Lee#875837