Sunday, January 31, 2016

The First Era By Cher Mechagalaxy Lee#875837

I looked around this newly advance creature and found myself a notebook. I open up the pages and scan through it until I stumble upon this page . . .

I call this the Fire Stone of destruction. It earned it's name by destroying 50 freelancers in combat. During combat against the freelancers my team was flanked and we were on lower ground. The freelancer injury my Fire Stone and destroy my mech's left fire arm. The damage disable my left arm from doing any damage against them. As I was at a disadvantage my whole crew fallen short and was obliterated into dust. I somehow was able to survive this tartarus battle.

 I hid myself from the company of freelancer. It took them 16 hours to give up on finding me. When they drop their guard I rebuild a base in order to overcome a one man battle. When I set up my mecha into auto pilot I jumped out of it in order to get a better angle for my critical hit. When they came to me I brought them hell. Only one freelancer escape but soon found it burn to ashes.

Submitted by Cher Mechagalaxy Lee#875837