Saturday, July 25, 2015

Mechalympix Interview By Jack Meyers#396694 / Mark Wiseman#12304

Welcome fans on carnage and mayhem.  This is Jack Myers with a member of the Black Star Lycan Rangers Spaaace Ghooost.  Can I get your player ID please?

12304

Welcome Space Ghooost.  How are you enjoying this Mechalympix clan war?

It's good to have a different format for the Clan Wars, but I'm finding the level-split in my Division to be rather disadvantageous to me. I've been working hard to try and land a gold medal, without success. I was sure I'd have a good shot at one in the 45-ton circuit but I got my @$$ handed to me - think I came in 6th place. I thought my 35-ton Specialization would help carry me through that one, but it proved to be more of a difference than I thought it would be.

I agree, it does bring a different set of challenges. I personally am not sure i would want to do this one on a regular basis.  It takes a lot of time and patience to wait on a circuit that is possibly winnable.  I see your in division 2 which is currently being run away with by Orion Nebula.  I'm personally a bit suprised to see heroes running away with second.  What are your feelings on that?

Good on ~Heroes~ for their showing in the circuits, I say. They took us completely by surprise in more than a few events. I think we edged them out for 2nd place on day 3, but then Bunnies came back the next day and bumped us into 4th.

Most satisfyingly, I see that there are 2 or 3 {AFF} clans which are having even worse luck that we are. That always makes the cold vacuum of space feel just a little bit warmer.

I love that rivalry, not sure who will have bragging rights this month without a head to head match up though.  Are there any thoughts or ideas which you think would improve the Mechalympix?

Personally, I would like to see a Snavurm Rodeo competition. I mean, everyone's a tough guy when they're sitting back in their cockpit with 3 Cup-Holders and a bottle of Hatoraide - but how many of them could actually ride a Snavurm better than me, or Brak, or Moltar? We would clean up in that event, no doubt !!!

lol, yes sir, I do believe you would.  I thank you for your time and best of luck with the remainder of the event

Thanks, I'll need it.












Submitted by Jack Myers# 396694 / Mark Wiseman #12304