Sunday, July 19, 2015

Regis Spotlight By Kyle N April Harrison#765035


I love laser mechs so naturally when I received my Regis he went straight into my army. He is now at level 93 but he reaches his peak at level 154, so I will be doing my report on what I will be doing when he reaches that point.

Once Regis hits level 154 he should have 50 weapon slots. With these slots I would probably fill them with the highest level crystal weapons I can get with the prices you will have to pay to get the equipment. I would probably do all 50 slots as Blurring Beams, which is a crystal Laser weapon. If you buy all 50 in bulk it would cost you 2760 crystals.

For his cockpit I will have 2 Psychic Enhancers, 2 Haptic Interfaces, and 3 S.M.A.S.H. 8. For his chassis 3 Midori’s Boots and 3 Energy Aura. For engine I have 2 Caged Singularities and 4 Precision Drives. For shielding I have an Artic Delta, Caudata Delta, and MNTN Delta. If you want to put in another shield for the 4th slot you can but this is how I have it. I believe that everyone should set shielding to their own preferences. With this equipment set up my Regis will have these stats:

Laser Damage + 90%
Fire Damage + 48%
Proj. Damage + 39%
Missile Damage +24%
Ice damage + 24%
2X Damage 20%
3X Damage 16%
Speed + 8
Fork 20%
Freeze 42%
Trample 22%
Auto Repair (16)
Precision (67)
Crit-Kill 22%
Dodge (53)
Shield (119)
Trample Shield 40%
Proj. Shield 23%
Ice Shield 6%
Fire Shield 29%
Laser Shield 16%
All of this equipment totals to 1,073 niodes so it is a pretty big chunk in your pocket.










Submitted by Kyle N April Harrison#765035