Saturday, July 25, 2015

Kaos Beam Weapon Review By Dan Laffoon#876122


I was taking a shortcut through an alley on my way to my favorite Bar for an interview when I stumbled across this thing of absolute beauty. I can't believe someone would just throw one of these things out, but it's found a home in my Smilodon's rack and I've zeroed it in on a few poor unsuspecting ants, so it really is mine. I also filed the serial number off but shhhn I don't think anyone's looking for it.

Anyway, this Kaos Beam man, it's like someone gave a Galaxy Eye drugs. The good kind like they've got from the labs on Novum, not the snavrum snot concoction they make on Rizpah. Yeah, it's better than a Galaxy Eye--that weapon so good they have to limit how many you can buy. I can see you salivating already.

It shares a type and abilities with the Galaxy Eye, just tweaked to cause, well, Kaos on the battlefield. The crit kill chance is dropped to a mere 3%, but it gains an extra two slow bringing it to 12. You're still not sold on my claim, I got ya. 7% more crit is totally worth 2 fewer slow. You have to look beyond the abilities of this weapon to see its strengths

At 109 speed it's one of the first weapons to go off, but at 55 damage it just might be the last thing you see. If it's not, prepare to find every system in your mecha responding sluggishly, because not only did it fire first it delayed when you would fire back.

109 Speed is incredibly rare on weapons in the first place, 109 speed on a weapon with slow? That's positively cheating. Do you know how fast that is? I gotta take a trip to Novum...











Submitted by Dan Laffoon#876122