Thursday, March 19, 2015

Shades Of The Raid To Come By Sgt. Ron Frye#879655

So, I am just sitting there clearing out my weekly missions, not really paying attention to anything, when suddenly I see, ""Wir werden die Galaxis mit Blut und Ferrite erobern." (translation) "We will conquer the galaxy with blood and ferrites". Now, I do speak a little German, so I almost crapped myself. The next thing I know I am spending half an hour getting caught up on the lore I missed over the past few months, because I am a lazy arse-hat! (LOL) After several long explanations, however, I became fully aware of what had just happened.

Santa Claus came early.

I must have been a VERY good boy this year, because old Saint Nick drove his slay half way round the globe just to drop a gift bomb on me 9 months ahead of schedule. I can just picture him there, sitting in his giant padded chair, behind his massive oak desk, wondering to himself about me........

Santa thinks to himself, "What could I get a combat infantry veteran. A wounded veteran, who has a strong streak of the nerd in him. Hmmmm...........Oh My God! I know! ... I'll give him a GIANT FREAKING DEATH BOT and let him drive over a battalion or two of SPACE NAZIS!"

Thank you, Chef. By doing this, you have effectively said to me, "Yes, Sgt Ron, there is a Santa Claus."















Submitted by Sgt Ron Frye #879655