Sunday, July 24, 2016

In Response to Certain Statements. By Scott Abbott Player ID# 468961 and Kenneth Hicks Player ID# 846092



On July 26th, a member of Death’s Collectors {AFF} made a statement towards the character of another player, Mr. Scott Abbott, leader of the Dragon Clans. In this statement, claims of account sabotage were made from when both players were members of the AFF. For ease of reading, I have included the Bio that Michael refers to in the Mecha Galaxy Players page. 

Here now is Scott’s reply to these accusations:

I have had an "Online game family" for the past 20 years.  For the past 3 years, that family has been of the Mecha Galaxy variety. From eating Mongolian Grill with Andrew Bell, or daily conversations with Andrew Bell and Todd Rainey, to weekly strategizing with FJ Bros and James Waddington, to funny quips about my most recent birth of my youngest child.

The post by Michael Beagle made me realize that my family is alive now more than ever.  I have had personal conversations with Michael after the incidents in question where he personally thanked me for what I had done with his mechs and resources.  Keep in mind that this all happened over a year ago. 
 I can only think that this latest post is directed by Robert C Goetz, who also used to be in my MG family.  I am almost certain that he currently drives the Michael Beagle account, perhaps only on occasion, and this post is directed to smear not only my name, but the Dragons in general.  His once great "AFF" family took in zero gold medals this past war, and the Dragon clans took in over 10. It saddens me that he would drop to this level, but I cannot think of any other reason for it.

I have over 50 guys on MG who would have my back in MG, as I would gladly have theirs.  I was not trying to sabotage anything on Michael Beagle's account when I had access to it, and I apologize to him for him thinking I did so.

So in a nutshell, one player asked the other to watch accounts while his computer was going to be down for a while. Both had words and discussed after the player came back, and there was supposedly no issues. A year passes, clans split, now there are issues with what has been done.
We’ll let you the reader draw your own conclusions.

<end transmission>