Sunday, July 2, 2017

The Wulf By Bryan Beasley #922352

Pvt Bryan "The Wulf" Beasley of the 144th Caissan Light Cavalry [RND]

War is a funny thing. I am the 13th clone of the old wulf. My 12 predecessors loved to fight as lone wolves against the tide of enemies and each one fell before the tide. I on the other hand I found that to win a war you must find allies that share the view as you. A group of like-minded people will get you further in a war than fighting by yourself and in my search for allies, I have found that plus more when I joined the 144th Caissan Light Cavalry [RND].

As part of the 144th I am the rookie with much to learn and much to give. To prove that the 144th is one of the best and to rebuild the [RND], to restore [RND] to its formal glory. And so, my journey begins.

To the glory of the 144th Caissan Light Cavalry [RND] and long live [RND]


Bryan Beasley #922352