Thursday, November 9, 2017

My Honest Opinion: By Spike Shepard Player ID: #846030



My honest opinion of Faction Wars is that the prizes never match the experience gain. In the last clan war, I gained 3 levels then struggled for the next month to find enough niodes to level up my niode mechs. It was only down to a rent party and having to sell my Megazome that I won for being in the top 5 in the faction for wins.

It then took me another 2 months to afford the equipment to fill the slots on the niode mechs. That's just my personal problem but better prizes to match the effort and experience gain would be much appreciated.

As for the factions themselves there was a lot of fixing on the levels front! Currently you must have at least 35 pilots BUT only the bottom 2 don't count. That's a world of hurt for many clans there as certain clans (trying not to mention a certain clan) who whack in their high-level players with their low level campers and POW instant gold!

If you discount 2 pilots for a minimum of 8 then you need to discount the 10 lowest pilots for factions of 35 of more to even the playing field in all fairness and to stop certain clans from walking to gold. If they want a Gold they should be made to fight for it. Those are my main gripes, but fingers crossed you'll take them on board Nick Shapiro.