Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Ballad Of Fire And Ice By German Jaramillo #685605

A song of fire and ice, you must believe it
Was sung by a bard who witnessed it
Twenty-seven seasons more had the bunny boss
who with disdain the dragon of the north wind looked
Does that nosy man try to dethrone King Bunny?
We are glorious, we are proud, we are bunnies!
You, dragon, back your flight to the lower regions!
But the young dragon was not intimidated by Mr. Bunny
And struck in the midst of the storm of fire and ice
What is this dish you want to eat?
Arrogant dragon, I kick you right away!
With a kick, the rabbit knocks down the dragon
But the dragon flies, and rising, showed the teeth
Look I'm hungry, proud rabbit, be ware
I've heard your stories of glory and tinsel
And I'm willing to stick you with my teeth
You seem to have a white skin like snow
And underneath I guess a pink and juicy meat
I'll try to see if your mech bleeds if I hurt him.
Do not you dare, back, back off! away the carrots!
He said with horror and disgust the rabbit
How dare an inferior being touch my real hide?
And in the middle of the storm they began a quarrel
See that you are not worthy of my glorious stories!
Said the bunny: only Juggernaut, Leviathan or Zeon!
The dragon did not stop stalking the rabbit
And jingling, the rabbit was most enraged.
A fight broke out, teeth and fangs, fire and ice
Ten times ten tossed each other into the void
But in the end the dragon was laughing wildly
Do not you see that these are my elements?
On the ice were my scales forged in Caissa
Through the fire, I received in Dragons my baptism
And so, today is the time for another author
The one who writes about stories of glory
And the dragon rose, leaving the rabbit thoughtful
And somewhat chilled and roasted, almost to dish
So, take, take the gold, greedy dragon!
That I will see from down here as you star
When you get to the first division of a stroke
That I here will laugh, licking my wounds
That other stories open to tell, that have no end
That I know, the dragon said from above
But in the meantime, I will discover the secret
How to taunt a bunny with a joking tale
Don't dare take it so serious, as this is a game

But today, the skald shall sing a different tale.