Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Mid-War Interview With John Ringo ID# 899287 By Kenneth Hicks ID# 896042

Ken: Hi there John, if you could please state the Clan you're representing this Clan War.


John: Hi Ken thanks for having me, I am with Undead Dragons this war.


K: Ah, the newcomers to Division 11. Tell me, as a Clan that is a relatively unknown, how do you feel you've performed these first two battles?


J: Well after going over all my formations before the war, I started and making some adjustments before round 2. I have to say I am very happy overall. I was able to take on a few players higher on our foes roster then I figured I would be able to.


K: I was a bit surprised you didn't see as much fight out of PSI Corps. Possibly because you managed to roll up so many points so quickly? What are your thoughts on their lack of response?


J: Well it is always hard to say for sure what the other side is thinking but most of the time when you are able to run up a large lead the other guys either decide to not fight much to save the XP or they come at you with everything they have to test their formations and grow for the next fight.


K: For Battle three you have the Division favorite Topaz Dragons coming up. How do you like your chances?


J: Looking at their roster I would say we have a large hill to climb. I would say they have a good chance to take the Gold this war.  I plan on making a solid run at them so I can at least learn and do better next war.

As we look upon the other Divisions, what fights coming up this round are you excited to watch?


K: I would say B2K v Shadow Camp in D12 and Nova Dragons v INA in D13. With all the work The Craftsman have put into the lower division shake ups it will be interesting to see how it plays out in round 3.

If you were to pick one upset this round, what would it be?


J: Well I have not had a chance to get deep into the stats this war outside of my division. I will say that on paper the D12 fight could get interesting for a solid back and forth trench war with the end being the team who makes the least mistakes taking home the Gold.


K: There has definitely been quite a bit of chatter over the Division 12 fight. Plenty of people are going to be sweating their niodes over that one.

So John, before we get suited up and ready to load out, any last thoughts for the readers at home?


J: With all the changes to the rules and player bans and the mad scramble getting ready for this CW there has been a lot of anger and frustration on the players page. I would hope that we can all take a step back, cool down and get back to what is supposed to be fun... the fight in CW combat. To everyone getting ready to go this final round I say bring your best and lets get it on!


K: Great advice John! Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today, and I hope everything comes up shiny and Gold for you!


J: Thanks Ken for taking the time to chat. My best wishes to you as well.