Saturday, December 31, 2016

Musings on the Past Year by David McCallum : #701548


So, another year draws to a close, and what a suckful one its been.


Not only another year putting up with the mild alcoholism and drive by abuse of Patrick, but to make matters worse I now have to put up with the inane twitterings of Kenneth.


I mean,  Patrick you can cope with by throwing dirty looks, insults, crockery or area effect munitions at, depending on the level of escalation necessary and how severely he is being an insufferable ass.


But Kenneth is so... happy! I've seen puppies and kittens give up and commit sepuku at his enthusiastic approach.


If one of them did its business in his shoes before it popped it's clogs, he'd consider it to be a gift of free fertilizer, then joyfully apply it to one of the multiple potted plants he decided the office needed to 'brighten things up'.


And I swear, as in I make this my New Years Resolution, if he tries to rearrange the desks according to his Feng Shui book once more, I shall increase the flow of of his chi through prolonged use of  Hex Cannon.


Speaking of prolonged use of weaponry though,  I think we can all agree that while its nice to have free weaponry, perhaps we would have preferred not to have had reason to receive a Grabthar's Hammer, Purple Rain, Vulcan Phaser or Liea's Blaster.


And let us not forget those who no longer ride their battle beasts with us...


Anyway, by the time you read this, from my particular time zone, the year will be done and I will be able to give you an indicator if the new one is any better.


So, let your incoming fire be light, your shielding be heavy, your alcohol and ready ammunition never run out and your admirers be willing.


And since we at the G.G. offices are all inclusive, you may make your own choice.


Let the laws of nature always be on your side, or let the deity of your choice walk alongside you when you need them.


Submitted by David McCallum : #701548